I have had a number of speaking opportunities over the last 2 months, and after each one, I have promised that I would post the slides up here. So, without further ado, you can find the slides for each of the following sessions:
- Melbourne Microsoft Cloud and Datacenter Meetup - Evolving your Automation with Hybrid Workers
- Readify Dev Breakfast WA - Level up to DevSecOps
- Microsoft Ignite Australia 2017 - DevSecOps in 10 minutes!
- Infrastructure Saturday 2017 – Level Up to DevSecOps & Evolving your Automation with Hybrid Workers
- CrikeyCon 2017 – Introducing DevSecOps (I will link to the video when it is available)
I want to thank all of those who attended, your interest and your questions make all of the challenging work worthwhile. I also want to thank all of the organisers, without your work there simply wouldn’t be any conference for me to present at.
My next presentation will be my Ransomware 0, Admins 1 at Experts Live Australia on the 6th of April.